Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Color Me Tuesday: Red, White, and Blue-tiful!

My goal for this post was to find some awesome red, white, and blue party accessories that weren't limited to your 4th of July party, but that you can keep using/wearing/drinking/eating throughout the year...and I think I was mostly successful!
  • Kitchen Treaty's Strawberry Lime Rose Sangria already has my mouth watering - perfect for a 4th of July party but when doesn't sangria work? You could also get super creative and whip up a blue/dark purple sangria with blueberries and blackberries and/or a white sangria with white wine, green applies, and pears!
  • Etsy seller, The White Pepper, is selling these gorgeous mid-century pans - perfect for serving hot food or snacks at your party and a welcome addition to your kitchen anytime...actually, I might have to get these for myself
  • Hot dog/Burger baskets from World Market! These just scream summer and make piling on the bbq goodness onto your plate that much easier
  • Get this adorable seersucker outfit for your little one (they're celebrating too!) from Baby Tweeds
  • Impress everyone with this magical flag cake (directions from Secret Life of a Chef's Wife)
  • I can't believe that these combo cooler/speaker tote bags even exist...it's the unicorn of any outdoor party - Pottery Barn
  • These dip-dye placemats from West Elm are definitely classy enough for your table all year long - I've seen DIY instructions for this sort of technique too, so you could get super crafty and make them yourself....more of a dip-diy if you know what I mean!!
  • Looking to spice up your cake bunting? Get the DIY on this sweet korker curl banner from Sweeter than Sweets 
  • Don't forget about yourself! Even though these j.crew shorts are more pink than red, I don't think anyone will notice because you'll look so awesome at the party

No comments:

Post a Comment