Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites: Kids' Party Favors

Hi Again!
I just wanted to introduce you all to one of our new features: "Friday Favorites!"  Every Friday Megan or I will scour the interwebs and pull together some of our favorite ideas.  This Friday I had my eyes open for some awesome kids' party favors - enjoy!

From left to right, top  to bottom, we have:
  1. Marshmallow-goldfish pops from See Vanessa Craft - pop these in a clear bag and you're good to go!
  2. Lollipop Flowers from Oh Happy Day - so cute for a little girl's garden party
  3. Sweet personalized dino-cups from Etsy-seller I Have A Favor
  4. Some glorious green alligator soaps - excellent for a bubble party favor from Bubble City Soap
  5. These awesome geometric favor boxes - a cool DIY for an older kid - directions can be found at Hey Look!
  6. Little kids love temporary tattoos...and they'll love this Friendly Cowboy Octopus tattoo from Tattly even more - perfect for cowboy parties, octopus parties, cowboy octopus parties...the options are really endless!
  7. Dainty tea party favors from Catch My Party with a cute tea cup, some candy, and a little meringue - what little girl doesn't like tea parties?
  8. Crazy-awesome-looking superhero masks from another Etsy vendor, Copus Hagen Designs
  9. And of course, leave it to Martha, to come up with classy and delicious personalized chocolate bars
I hope you liked my pics and Happy Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment