Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Color Me Tuesday - Going Green!

Megan and I were both raving about how glorious the weather was yesterday (she in Virginia and me in New York) and I couldn't help but be excited about spring! And what could be more spring than green?
  1. Of course Martha has some incredibly chic ideas on how to work in green centerpieces.  I liked this one for its more casual feel but her slideshow has some stunnas!!
  2. For the crafter who likes to get "involved" this spinning menu from Design Sponge is basically the ish.
  3. You would obviously have to serve Avocado Popsicles - don't knock 'em 'till you've tried them - they're sweet, creamy and delicious
  4. An awesome DIY for a statement necklace from Owls Wake Up
  5. Somewhere Splendid presents a pretty simple DIY for green ombre skewers - instant class to your bbq
  6. I am currently living for these cactus tealights from GHzakka - seriously, I just planned my cactus-themed birthday party
Now go get your lean, green, party machine ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment