Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites: Eggs!

In honor of Easter (and Malerie) my Friday Favorites post is all about Eggs!  Not egg recipes but great egg cups, decorations, stuff for Easter, anything egg-scellent (yes I went there).

P.S. This is more of a Malerie inspired post than it is Easter inspired; Mal loves eggs, like loves to eat them, loves egg cups, loves chickens which lay eggs, etc.

First up, Egg cups!
 The blue coil one is from Crate and Barrel; I just like that's wire and colorful.
The Hen Egg Cup is from Sur La Table (who btw, had lots of egg stuff on their website)

Next up: Deviled Egg Platters.

Now I don't actually like deviled eggs, but my mom loves them and has like five different platters for them and I thought these ones were at least pretty.


 The green one is perfect for Easter/spring time and is found on Etsy.
The Watermelon platter would be great for a summer party/picnic/get together. (Google)


Finally, Egg Decorations!

These would also be great for Easter; or maybe a funny theme for a baby shower (egg turned into a baby, ok maybe not)

The egg candles are also from Sur La Table and are just a nice touch; if you don't want to use them as candles you could put them in the various egg cups and just have as regular tabletop decorations.

The egg lights are from Target and I just thought they were cute.  You all know I like string lights so I had to include egg ones in this post!

So I know "eggs" aren't really a theme for a party but they are fun and great for Easter.  And since deviled eggs are a very popular appetizer at parties, it's nice to have some different options for presenting and serving them!

~Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment